ESN Barcelona Business Institute is the first school in Spain to offer these studies accredited by Bath Spa University and Pearson.
This Degree is aimed at people who aspire to be trained in an international and multicultural context such as that offered by Bath Spa University.
We train professionals who want to access the labor market with the maximum capacity and guarantees that a British Degree can offer.
Teaching framework and methodology
In a Learning by Doing environment the student will learn to link theory with practice through the development of tasks and projects complemented by classes of active professionals and case studies.
In addition to the theoretical contents of each training area, our students work in a continuous way some management skills:
- Time management
- Speech and personal communication
We offer quality training in which the active participation of students and high involvement that enables maximum use of the studies is indispensable.
Business and the Business Environment
Human Resource Management
Management and Operations
Managing a Succesful Business Project
Innovation and Commercialisation
Entrepeneurship and Small Business Management
Product and Service Development
Integrated Marketing Communications
THIRD YEAR (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS)
Business and Management Project
Enterprise: creating your business
New Trends in Management
Cross Cultural Management in International Business
ECTS Credits: 180
- Involve students in a different business education program that unleashes creativity and innovation and prepares graduates to succeed in an international environment.
- Equip students with what is necessary in their specialty and with general theory and understanding of the evolution of the business environment, so that they can innovate and solve problems.
- Development of entrepreneurial behavior through professional and personal development, preparing students to be adaptable and ready to take advantage of opportunities.
- Train students to use a range of tools to communicate and collaborate; Understanding and application of digital technologies and professional development and networking.
- Develop an understanding of the nature of global forces shaping contemporary organizations: economic, social, ethical, political, ecological, technological and regulatory.
- Create ethically conscious critical thinkers who assess and question the positive and negative effects of business management practices before making judgments about their value and consequences.
Pathways and duration
Degree of 180 ECTS credits and 60 ECTS credits per year.
- Spanish Bachelor or equivalent of other countries (First year).
- Spanish Vocational qualifications or equivalent of other countries (First year).
- International students with High National Diploma of Pearson Edexcel (Third year).
Personal interview. In person, by videoconference or telephone, depending on each case.