- Online price (see PDF)
- Start: September 2020
- End: June 2022
- Hours: 2.000 teaching and 350 practices
- Title: Advanced Technician
- Practices: 350h the second year (see list of collaborating companies)
- Schedule: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. the first year and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. the second year
- Modality: Online
Accounts advanced vocational training course
ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE AND BANKING
NEGOTIATION, THIS IS ACCOUNTS, THE COURSE WITH A HIGHEST RATE
OF WORK PLACEMENT
This higher degree is offered ONLINE.
We teach the Accounts students so they can get responsibility work placements in accounting,
finance, counselling and HR departments in both public and private companies.
Moreover, we promote their entrepreneur attitude so they can stand out as business people.
- Office and professional office administrative
- Sales administrative
- HR administrative
- Bank and financial institutions accountant
- Means of payment manager
- Value means of payment manager
- Public Administration means of payment manager
- Treasury manager
- Payment collector technician
- Junior auditor
- Bank and Financial Institutions Insurance Sales agent
- Administrative officer
Advanced Vocational Training certificate in Accounts, awarded by the Departament
d’Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
HND official Certificate ((Higher National Diploma in Business) awarded by Pearson. This is an optional certificate.
High School, Middle Vocational Training or equivalent for academic purposes or acces test from the year they turn 19.
Once finished the Advanced Vocational Training course you can start any Spanish official
Degree or gain admission to the last year of a British University Degree with the HND.
2 academic years (2,000h)
- Legal and financial documentation management
- Office IT and information process
- Comprehensive business process
- Communication and customer service
- HR management
- Finance management
- HR and corporate social responsibility
- Accounting and tax system
- Logistics and Sales management
- Business simulation
- Vocational training and guidance
- Language modules: Business English
- Business Project Module
- In-company training module: 350 hours.