- FACE-TO-FACE prices (see PDF)
- Start: September 2020
- End: June 2024
- Credits: 60 credits ECTs per year
- Title: Bachelor (Hons) in Business and Management
- Schedule: from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Modality: Face-to-face
This Degree in Business and Management is aimed at people who aspire to train in an international and multicultural context such as that offered by Bath Spa University.
We train professionals who want to access the job market with the maximum capacity and guarantees that a British degree can offer.
Teaching framework and methodology
In a Learning by Doing environment, the student will learn to relate theory to practice by preparing tasks and projects complemented by active professional lectures and case studies.
In addition to the theoretical content of each training area, our students constantly work on managerial and management skills:
- Time management
- Public speaking and communication
We propose a quality training in which the active participation of the student and a high level of involvement are essential to make the most of the studies.
Business and the Business Environment
Human Resource Management
Entrepeneurship and Small Business Management
Management and Operations
Managing a Succesful Business Project
Innovation and Commercialization
Product and Service Development
Integrated Marketing Communications
Consumer behavior and insight
Business and Management Project
Enterprise: creating your business
New Trends in Management
Cross Cultural Management in International Business
- Engaging students in a different business education program that unleashes creativity and innovation and prepares graduates to succeed in an international environment.
- Equip students with what is necessary in their specialty and with general theory and understanding of the evolution of the business environment, so that they can innovate and solve problems.
- Empower entrepreneurial behavior through professional and personal development, preparing students to be adaptable and ready to take advantage of opportunities.
- Train students to use a range of tools to communicate and collaborate; understanding and application of digital technologies and professional development and networking.
- Develop an understanding of the nature of global forces that shape contemporary organizations: economic, social, ethical, political, ecological, technological, and regulatory.
- Create ethically conscious critical thinking people, who evaluate and question the positive and negative effects of business management practices, before making judgments about their value and consequences.