- FACE-TO-FACE price (see PDF)
- Start: September 2020
- End: June 2022
- Hours: 2.000 teaching and 280 practices
- Title: Advanced Technician
- Practices: 280h the second year (see list of collaborating companies)
- Schedule: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. the first year and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. the second year
- Modality: Face-to-face
Digital Advertising Graphic Advanced Vocational training course
PROFESSIONALS OF DIGITAL ADVERTISING GRAPHIC DESIGN HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PREPARE ALL THE NECESSARY MATERIAL TO CARRY OUT ONLINE AND OFFLINE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS. DEMONSTRATE YOUR CREATIVE CAPACITY IN ONE OF THE MOST VALUED PROFESSIONS IN THE WORLD OF MARKETING AND ADVERTISING.
This Higher Degree is offered FACE-TO-FACE.
We train advertising graphics students to reach positions of responsibility within the creative marketing and advertising departments of companies of any size.
Moreover, we promote their entrepreneur attitude so they can stand out as business people
- Advertising graphic designer
- Advertising creative
- Advertising Technician
- UX Designer
- Web Designer
Superior technician of plastic arts and design in Advertising Graphics, awarded by the Departament d’Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Artistic High School title.
- High school title of other modalities if you have completed 3 subjects of the Visual Arts pathway of the Arts technique.
- High school title of other modalities + specific part of the access test
- Middle Vocational Training of Plastic Arts and Design + access test (common and specific part) as long as they are 18 years old the same year of the test.
- Advanced Vocational Training of Plastic Arts and Design
- Without High School and Middle Vocational Training: from 19 years must be overcome the access test (common and specific part)
- Specific course to access the higher degree cycles + specific part of access test
Others: consult website Departament Educació.
Once finished the Advanced Vocational Training course you can start any Spanish official Degree.
2 academic years (2.000h)
- Fundamentals of Visual Representation and Expression
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Advertising Image History
- Audiovisual Language and Technology
- Computer Media
- Theory of the Image
- Advertising and Marketing Theory
- Vocational training and guidance
- Advertising Graphics Projects
- Integrated project
- In-company training module: 280 hours to be developed in the business environment to put into practice the theoretical concepts and procedures learnt.
Please visit the Web del Departament d’Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya for more information.