- FACE-TO-FACE prices (see PDF)
- Online prices (see PDF)
- Start: September 2020
- End: June 2022
- Hours: 2.000 teaching and 350 practices
- Title: Advanced Technician
- Practices: 350h the second year (see list of collaborating companies)
- Schedule: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. the first year and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. the second year
- Modality: Face-to-face and online
Digital Marketing and Advertising Advanced Vocational training course
WORK IN ONE OF THE MOST DYNAMIC SECTORS WITH A HIGHEST LABOUR INSERTION. DEVELOP YOUR CREATIVITY WITH NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND NEW METHODS. CREATE WEBSITES, APPS, BANNERS AND FLYERS. WORK IN EVENTS. IT IS NOW OR NEVER. AND REMEMBER… MARKETING IS THE BOSS!!
This higher degree is offered FACE-TO-FACE and ONLINE.
We teach the Marketing and Advertising students so they can get responsibility work placements in the business, marketing and advertising departments from companies of any size.
Moreover, we promote their entrepreneur attitude so they can stand out as business people.
- Advertising creative
- Community Manager
- Expert in SEO and SEM
- Advertising Technician
- Marketing and Communication Events planner
- Media assistant in advertising companies
- Sales manager
- Marketing technician
- Market research technician
- Junior consultant
Advanced Vocational Training certificate in Marketing and Advertising, awarded by the Departament d’Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
High School, Middle Vocational Training or equivalent for academic purposes or acces test from the year they turn 19.
HND official Certificate ((Higher National Diploma in Business) awarded by Pearson. This is an optional certificate.
Once finished the Advanced Vocational Training course you can start any Spanish official Degree or gain admission to the last year of a British University Degree with the HND.
2 academic years (2,000h)
- Economic and financial management of the company
- Business research
- Business research field work
- Products and services launch
- Marketing policies
- Communication media and formats
- Customer, consumer and user service
- Digital Marketing
- Design and production of communication material
- HR and events planning
- Vocational training and guidance
- Language modules: Business English
- Marketing and Advertising Project Module (marketing plan)
- In-company training module: 350 hours to be developed in the business environment to put into practice the theoretical concepts and procedures learnt.
Please visit the Web del Departament d’Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya for more information.