EXTERNAL MARKETS ARE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR PROESSIONALS AND COMPANIES. TRAVEL, MAKE BUSINESS CONTACTS, SELL AND BUY. THIS IS INTERNATIONAL TRADE!
- FACE-TO-FACE prices (see PDF)
- Start: September 2022
- End: June 2024
- Hours: 2.000 teaching and 280 practices
- Title: Advanced Technician
- Practices: 280h the second year (see list of collaborating companies)
- Schedule: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. the first year and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. the second year
- Modality: Face-to-face and online
We teach the International Trade students so they can get responsibility work placements in
companies with international activity and located around the world.
Moreover, we promote their entrepreneur attitude so they can stand out as business people.
• Junior Export Manager
• Junior Purchases manager
• Junior Sales manager
• International Transport technician
• Shipping agent
• Warehouse manager
• Junior Logistics manager
• External operations technician
• Forwarding agent
• Logistics operator
• Logistics organiser
• International Trade technician
• International Trade administration technician
• Returns procedures technician
• Junior consultant
Advanced Vocational Training certificate in International Trade, awarded by the Departament d’Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
- High School, Middle Vocational Training or equivalent for academic purposes or acces test from the year they turn 19.
- Interview with admission staff
- Presentation letter
Once finished the Advanced Vocational Training course you can start any Spanish official Degree or to the Bachelor in Business awarded by London Metropolitan University (see grade)
2 academic years (2,000h)
- Economic and financial management of the company
- Market research systems
- International Marketing
- International Negotiation
- International Trade management administration
- International Transport
- International Funding
- Storage Logistics
- International Means of Payment
- International Digital Trade
- Vocational training and guidance
- Language modules: Business English, Français Standard et des Affaires
- International Trade Project Module
- In-company training module:
350 hours to be developed in the business environment to
put into practice the theoretical concepts and procedures learnt.
Please visit the Web del Departament d’Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya. for more information.
- Digital marketing
- Advertising design
- Project planning
- Speech and presentation
- Applied creativity